Christ Church Mutwal
The new parish of Christ Church was carved out of the ancient parish of St Mary’s. In 1902 the church was considerably embellished by G. F. Bodley, and the cost was borne by Miss Trumper. A new sacristy was built and attached to the church by a 'cloister' passage, the organ was rebuilt under the west tower arch, the rood screen, the chapel screens, the statues of St James, St Paul, and King David were also added. The murals and the decoration of the roof were also done. There is a ring of eight bells.